Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Letter of Acceptance Delivered at Last!

We finally got the original on Monday evening-THANK YOU GOD! It's back to China and now we wait some more. We'll have to have a lot of things fall nicely into place in order to make it to China now before the Olympics (re-fingerprinting, new I-800 processing) but we're still hoping and praying - join us please! Thank you so much. After a few days of freaking out I was reminded so graciously from above with a little quote that I happened to read - "Don't miss the magic of the day by focusing on what's to come." (unknown) So we did just that - enjoying all the magic and wonder of living with a beautiful, lively, ever questioning ("why do plants grow?", "how do our bodies get to heaven?") precious 4 year old!

No comments:

Time Line

February 2006 Began Paperwork for Kristi
Dossier to China (DTC): July 2006
Log In Date (LID) to China: September 14, 2006
Referral Date: February 12, 2008
Letter of Intent (LOI): February 22, 2008
Letter of Acceptance (LOA): May 1, 2008
Travel Authorization (TA): May 30, 2008
Consulate Appointment (CA):