Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Updates

Hi Everyone! Robin asked that I post to their blog as they are having trouble posting to it while in China. They do have a Caring Bridge site set up and she asked that I provide the information to everyone so that you can follow along on their journey. The site is www.caringbridge.org and then type in "kristizihan" - I believe you leave out the quotation marks. If anyone has any troubles, you can email be privately at drothx2@msn.com and I'll try to walk you through the process or send a direct link.

Thanks!

Denise Roth
(Robin's Good Friend)

No comments:

Time Line

February 2006 Began Paperwork for Kristi
Dossier to China (DTC): July 2006
Log In Date (LID) to China: September 14, 2006
Referral Date: February 12, 2008
Letter of Intent (LOI): February 22, 2008
Letter of Acceptance (LOA): May 1, 2008
Travel Authorization (TA): May 30, 2008
Consulate Appointment (CA):